Home Flats Rentals in mangalore
For further enquiry mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before signing a rental agreement, the tenants should request adequate information in order to protect their own interests and to avoid future disputes.
- The tenant to provide relevant proof regarding work, income and credit-worthiness.
- The tenant should find out whether the property is mortgaged and if the bank has agreed for the property to be rented out.
The rental agreement should clearly state the following terms:
- Rental period (stated in years or months)
- Rental amount
- Rental by month, by quarter, by year
- oWhether a notice needs to be served prior to the expiry of the tenancy
- Whether the tenant has the option to renew the tenancy after the tenancy expires
- Whether there is a “break clause” which allows either party to terminate the tenancy after a certain period of time has occurred or upon occurrence of certain incidents.
- Whether the rent is inclusive of rates, government rent, parking space rental, or management fees, etc. and who is responsible for paying expenses such as management fees and rates in that period
- Payment method (cash, cheque, transfer, etc.)
- If the rent is not paid on time, whether it will be considered as non-payment of rent and any penalties associated with it